Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Barracuda needs a Cattitude adjustment

So I wandered upon the Tracy Reese for Sally Hansen display the other day, and I picked up a whole bunch of light, summery colors. One of my favorites is Barracuda, a light blue color, which kind of reminded me of OPI's What's with the Cattitude? so I did a comparison!

They look pretty similar in the shade, actually.


middle and pinkie - WWTC?; index and ring - Barracuda


This is three coats of each, and they both needed three coats for full opacity. WWTC is definitely bluer, and B is lighter with a hint of green.

close up

They both remind mne of a cloudless summer sky :). As far as application, B was amazing to put on. I love the Sally Hansen brush. It fans out for perfect cuticles without any overflow. I do like WWTC, but B is definitely better for the summer. They're not dupes (although people didn't realize I'm wearing more than one color right now), and I like them both for different reasons. I like barracuda slightly more, and there are a couple more from the Tracy Reese Spring 2011 collection that I love, so there should be more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment