Monday, June 6, 2011

Here to Suede

So when I heard how awesome OPI's Here Today Aragon Tomorrow was, I bought it immediately. This is abotu the same time I was hearing rave reviews of OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark. Well it turns out HTAT is more of a black a la green. So I was pretty disappointed because it's gorgeous if you can get it even in one coat (same goes for LPAD), but I'm really bad at applying evenly, so I just can't get it right. Thankfully, they have HTAT Suede! It's all the gorgeous possibility of HTAT, but it's vibrant and - get this - sparkly! It shimmer in the sun like nothing else. It dries fast, and it's gorgeous on its own, but almost dull. So the trick is to apply a top coat. It shines it right up and you get a super-pigmented green. I love this color. I wore it for St. Patrick's day, and it was perfect.


Super green and shiny.


close up


Blurry close up. You can see the different layers of sparkle in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment