Monday, June 20, 2011

Starless Night Sky

Zoya's Ibiza captured me from the moment I saw it. I did have trouble deciding between it and Indigo, which looks like it has the same base, but also has micro-glitter in it. I decided on the simpler Ibiza because I can always add my own coat of glitter ;). It looks like a dark midnight sky. Almost black, but never quite. And there's some strong blue shimmer in sunlight. It's very striking. Dark, but not really vampy because it's a shimmery blue. And not so shiny that it's a pedicure-only polish. This is two coats. Application was fine. I still have trouble with the thin Zoya brushes, so the edges are a little messy. But the color is gorgeous, so I'm fine with it.


There wasn't much sunlight, so it was hard to get a good shot of the blue shimmer. It looks like a dark navy with the same shimmer than you see in the bottle. You can see it some in the second picture. Dark buy with a hint of shimmer to get it taht extra something.

close-up

This is going to join my happy and large blue collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment