Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer Limeade

I went into Sally's the other day looking for a teal shimmer/creme, and I walked out with neon green and hot pink polishes. I get distracted easily. Which is fine with me, because China Glaze's In the Lime Light is an amazing neon green with a light shimmer to it. This polish is super-high-maintenance. This is 5 coats, it went on unevenly, and it chipped within 24 hours. Even though I barely wore it, pretty much everyone complimented the color. It's a striking green without washing out the skin tone. It looks like it maybe has a bit of blue in it. But it's a great summer poolside green. However, horrible application. Barely worth it. And not something I'd use if I were trying to keep one summer manicure for a couple days.


No comments:

Post a Comment