Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Purple Possessed

Okay, so as a post, this is going to be a quickie. I'm a little ashamed that I didn't get better pictures of this color, because it is beautiful, but I don't know if I'll get a dark purple urge again this summer, so it might be a while before i get the chance to re-swatch it, so here goes. This is Nicole by OPI Prized Possession Purple. It's gorgeous. It's definitely on the blingy side of purple, but it's not over-the-top with glitter. There's a subtle red/pink shimmer, which you can see in the close-up pretty well. In real life, the shimmer is a little more obvious, but the color is definitely purple. I like this mianly because it's a true grape-y purple, and it's not a creme. I feel like there are a lot of purple cremes and purple glitters out there, and not too many good shimmers. So, pics:


full hand shot - a little blurry, but this is what it looks like on


close-up: look at the shimmer on the far side of the nail (easier to see if you click for full size)

This was my first Nicole by OPI product, and I'm glad I got it. The color isn't like anything I currently have, and I thought application was easy and loved the brush. That's all for now. Fun stuff soon, I promise. I have a TON of untrieds that I need to swatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment